Healthwatch Portsmouth Enter and View Authorised Representatives are the only people who can undertake a visit using our power to Enter & View local health and social care services.
Enter and View Authorised Representatives can:
- go into health and social care premises to see and hear for themselves how services are provided
- collect the views of service users at the point of service delivery
- collect the views from family and carers
- observe the nature and quality of services
- collect evidence based findings
- develop recommendations which influence commissioning
- Everybody listed below has completed all of the training and background checks necessary to become an Enter and View Authorised Representatives.
Enter and View is the statutory power granted to every local Healthwatch, established in law by the Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Act 2007 (and amended by the Health and Social Care Act 2012),