Authorised Representatives are the only people who can undertake a visit using our power to Enter & View local health and social care services.
Enter and View Authorised Representatives can:
- go into health and social care premises to see and hear for themselves how services are provided
- collect the views of service users at the point of service delivery
- collect the views from family and carers
- observe the nature and quality of services
- collect evidence based findings
- develop recommendations which influence commissioning
- Everybody listed below has completed all of the training and background checks necessary to become an Enter and View Authorised Representatives.