Portsmouth Disability Forum's Health Cafe
Are you worried or concerned about a Helath or Social Care related issue?
Do you have a disabiity and are unsure where to raise your concenrs?
Come and talk to us at:
Portsmouth Disability Forums Health Café Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Road, Southsea, PO49HR
On the 3rd Tuesday of every month the next Health Café is:
Tuesday 20th June 2017 from 1pm to 3pm
Representatives from the following organisations will be there to offer support and advice:
- Portsmouth Disability Forum –
- Help with disability related issues or worries.
- Healthwatch Portsmouth –
- Support and guidance with any Health or Social Care issues.
- Millbrook Wheelchair Services –
- Small repairs on a drop - in basis.
- Epilepsy Support –
- Offering support for people living with Epilepsy.
- Disability Information Advice Line (DIAL) –
- Advice with brief welfare benefit enquiries leading to a further appointment if necessary
A poster is attacehed for you to display.