Local Healthwatch helps people get the best out of their local health and social care services; whether it’s improving them today or helping to shape them for tomorrow.
Local Healthwatch is all about local voices being able to influence the delivery and design of local services that they use. Through a committed staff team and a brilliant dedicated group of volunteers, we:
- Provide people with information, advice and support about local health and social care services.
- Gather views and experiences of local people on the way services are delivered and provided.
- Influence local services based on the evidence that we gather and through our position on the Health and Wellbeing Board in the city.
- Work with other Healthwatch organisations to build a national picture of people’s views on health and social care services.
- Offer support and guidance to those people that wish to make a complaint about NHS care.
Healthwatch Portsmouth is made up of local people who want to get involved in improving services. Anyone can join and help influence the work of Healthwatch in the city.
Our most recent annual report is a great way to find out more about the work we do.
Copies of all our reports can be found in our information centre