Healthwatch Portsmouth Community Engagement
During June the Healthwatch team of staff and volunteers will be out and about in the city to hear what you think of your local services.
- offer you information and advice about local services
- Advise or support you with an NHS complaint
- Listen to your views on local helath and social care services and more importantly make those views known.
- Let you know our latest projects and how you can get involved.
Come along and talk to us here:
- From 9.30am -4.30pm Every Tuesday and Thursday one of the team will be at the CA Portsmouth Office, 2-3 Ark Royal House, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth, PO1 2GF
- Tuesday 20th June we will be at the Portsmouth Disability Forum Health Cafe at Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Road, Southsea, PO4 9HR from 1pm to 3pm.
- 28th June from 10am unitl 2pm we will be in the Foyer of Portsmouth Central Library
- 30th June from 11am to 4pm with will be at St Mary's Community Health Campus, Milton Road Portsmout. Our stand will be located in the Foyer by the restaurant.
If you would like to talk to us but can't get to any of these locations you can always contact us in the following ways:
- Email - email@example.com
- Tel - 02393 977 097
- Post - c/o Learning Links, Unit 3, St Georges’ Business Centre,St Georges’ Square, Portsmouth PO1 3EY.